AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Murgent

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaureenJ
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Murgent Reply with quote

i dont plan on using email marketing for anyone except my own customers. I already have about 100 email addresses from them since I am a hairdresser and use it to remind some of them about their appointments. It takes a lot of time, though, and i found a company that lets you schedule your email like that. <spam removed> doesnt cost to much and i tried their "demo" and it wasnt hard either. anyone have thought on this? suggestions as to what kinds of marketing i could use it for? thanks
Old Welsh Guy
President
President

2041 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi maureen. Your going to do a bit of legwork to market to your existing clients, as you could end up shooting yourself in the foot by making an offer that costs you money.

A good one would be BOGOF for new clients with existing. eg send a mail out that tells existing clients that they can have a buy one get one free offer if they introduce a new client to you and they are both done at the same time. This would not esult directly in any loss of income, as you will be giving time rather than money, and by making it on your quiet days only, you are not going to be taking up expensive chair space. The result is that you get new clients who might become regulars. Also you could set an offer up for clients who have not visited for 3 months. This will refresh your lost client base.

The legwork I was talking about was knowng when they visited etc.

You can also of course offer product packages to them on a email offer only basis, so they print out the mail and bring it along at the time of their appointment to redeem the offer. Be careful with this though, and set it to offer individual product to each client group, so that you are not offering a discount oto a customer that is already buying the product. The aim of the marketing is to encourage them to use new products, and so increase their spend.
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maureen (if that's your real name)... I don't appreciate spam, and I appreciate it even less when people attempt to hide it. A little bit of research has shown to me that this isn't a genuine enquiry but instead a disguised advertisment. You have wasted both my time and the goodwill and time of OWG, so I feel a ban is in order. Evil or Very Mad

Goodbye,

Aaron
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum