AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turning a web hosting necessity into a profit machine!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Domains & Hosting Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert KC
Secretary
Secretary

45 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Turning a web hosting necessity into a profit machine! Reply with quote

Hi all

The current count of web hosts yields just over a gazillion companies claiming to be number 1, offering the very best in what hosting can offer with prices that simply cannot be beat. Needless to say, it can take a trained eye this day and age to see through their gimmicks and get right down to whether this company has what you want.

If you're confused about what to choose, I have come up with a short 6 day free e-course "Turning a web hosting necessity into a profit machine!" A MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH IN WEB HOSTING! that will make you understand some basic principles you can take in order for you to find the right web hosting company that will suit your needs.

I have listed the topics you will find in this e-course below:

1 What is web hosting?
2 Choosing Web Hosting
3 Why a web site, and why web hosting?
4 Elements of Web Hosting
5 Frequently Asked Web Hosting Questions
6 3 Mistakes to Avoid While Choosing a Web Host

Well if you want to get the course, just send a blank email to profithosting@GetResponse.com.

To your success
Robert KC
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear that you should look into reseller programs initially if you want to start your own hosting business. I am still interested in doing this, but I've been kind of lazy lately. Not good.
adkins2
Executive PA
Executive PA

60 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a very tight market I believe.... companies are paying a lot of cash just to get clicks to thier site.
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adkins2 wrote:
It is a very tight market I believe.... companies are paying a lot of cash just to get clicks to thier site.

Wish I had money to burn, but it's certainly not an option to me right now.
Beansprout
Executive
Executive

114 ants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

foundThroughAdminSig wrote:
I hear that you should look into reseller programs initially if you want to start your own hosting business. I am still interested in doing this, but I've been kind of lazy lately. Not good.

You know who to ask if you have any questions *whistles...looks innocent* Wink Smile

To the OP....good luck with that...makes me suspicious that you're not putting it online for download though.

I feel like typing up a quick summary of my own thoughts, which may be useful Smile

The basic way of finding a host for you is noting down all the info from their site in a spreadsheet - failing that, emailing and talking to them to see what they're like.

And to get $$ - www.google.co.uk/adsense. That's it. Zoom Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Domains & Hosting Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum