AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how much $ is worth for recruit-easy.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Domains & Hosting Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IdeaMan
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: how much $ is worth for recruit-easy.com Reply with quote

Hi,
just short question. For how much $ do you think I can sell domain recruit-easy.com?
To be realistic, do you think can be 200$ ? Where is best place to try sell it?
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think at best you could hope for the price to buy a domain from scratch. I don't see you being able to get $200 for it. recruiteasy.net is available - I could grab that. Sure, on the one side, it's not a .com, but on the other, it doesn't have a hyphen.

Paul
trev
President
President

4037 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus it's the wrong way around - easy-recruit.net would be better to be honest. All but a very select number of domains on their own are worth anything these days (eg: fax.com probably still would be) unless you've got something pretty serious behind it making (or in theory making) money.

Trev
recycler
Executive PA
Executive PA

108 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I think that the only time a domain name can justifiably command a really good real value is when it is an established site and has lots of inbound links pointing at it. Or if the name is highly sort after, like mobiles.co.uk or buy.com etc... lets face it though really good names are becoming harder and harder to secure for yourself.

recruit-easy.com was only registered in Dec-2005 so it has existed on the internet for only a short while and will therefore have no added benefit to a purchaser. I think you will be hard pushed to even give it away to be honest with you.

Phil

UK Shopping Directory | Submit your UK site here
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any domain name that has a hyphen is not worth much. Every time the domain name has a hyphen (or two), you need to explain that to people. You can't really market effectively.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Domains & Hosting Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum