AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Check your contractor's background and track record

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Check your contractor's background and track record Reply with quote

How do you check your contractor's background and track record?

I'm looking to hire a contractor (lawyer or consultant) to do some administrative work for me, but I'll be doing this online. I don't think that I'll ever meet him/her face-to-face (not in near future, anyway). Since I can't see anything physically, I want to find out about his/her background and track record as much as I can.
adigaskell
President
President

7099 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could ask for contact details of people he's worked for before and phone them.
quintain
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

You could also verify any claimed qualifications via the contractor's institute (assuming that he/she is qualified)
w: www.quintain.co.uk
e: info@quintain.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum