AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I install a new font on a client's machines (or give

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Programming Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: How can I install a new font on a client's machines (or give Reply with quote

I am making a part-Hindi website, and I'm guessing that not all client machines (even machines physically located in India) have a Hindi font install. So, I'd like to install the font on their machines automatically or give the option to install it?

How can I do that? Also which is the better option, auto-installation or option to install by following a link(?)?
lawton27
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you use windows search you'll beable to find a folder called fonts, each font has a file, just copy and paste font's form machine to machine ether using the internet a flash drive or a network.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Programming Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum