AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash question: How to create a new layer from an image

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Programming Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Flash question: How to create a new layer from an image Reply with quote

I'm currently going over the following tutorial.

http://www.pixeldigest.com/writing_effect.html

There are quite a few steps that I don't understand, one of which is the following:

Quote:
... I did a search on google for pen and I found the image below that I will be using.

[Picture of Image]

Create a layer and name it pen, place this layer below the P and D layers as shown below. You can also delete Layer 1. ...

Tutorial doesn't say how I can create a new layer from an image. How can I do this ...???
lawton27
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just create the new layer then cut and paste in place the image onto the new layer.
Richard_zhou
Secretary
Secretary

22 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep the new layer top of the image layer. the image layer will become background. is this your want to know?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Programming Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum