AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5 ways to waste money with PPC advertising
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertg
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: PPC Reply with quote

Wow! I just learn a lot of positive things about ppc. I've always been told that it was a waste of time unless you spend a lot of money getting to the top position. All of this is very ineresting.
Randy-works-from-home
Secretary
Secretary

14 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: pay per click Reply with quote

the only thing i want to say with this is just to be careful when using this tequnique....it can produce some pretty good results but only if used correctly. If your not really experienced and looking for some AWESOME results then i have something better than that for you...just check out the URL below. I was definately satisfied!! Best of luck:)

Keeping the cash flowing
~Randy

<sig removed>
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tut Tut

Read the board rules, please, Randy.
mAkEmOnEy2008
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make money wih PPC? i just try bux and isabelmarco.. do u know any new real PPC?
busygal
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: PPC Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing that info. I have not used PPC as of yet but now I have a better understanding how it works an may give it a shot in the future. I am currently working on submitting articles and setting up a Blog on my site.
Denise
bradchawla
Secretary
Secretary

25 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was a great article. thanks for posting it!.. Its a very use information ......
Ashley2
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this article. I'm about going for Google PPC this article will be a great help to my campaign.
chabrenas
Secretary
Secretary

22 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to make the top bid to get the top Adwords slot. Google gives that to the ad that makes them (and you) most money. i.e. a 15-cents-a-click ad that gets a 5% clickthrough rate will be displayed above a 20-cents-a-click ad that only gets a 2% clickthrough rate. So tune your ads.

Also, top position may get the most clickthroughs, but in some situations an ad that runs on the lower part of the first page will give a better conversion rate. With a list of very similar ads, a typical user will work down from the top making comparisons. If there is not much difference n the value of the offers, that visitor will buy from the last one he/she looked at.

Conclusion: there is no substitute for controlled testing. But you have to have significant volumes before you can draw any conclusions - often difficult for a small business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum