AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi, Can Someone Help Me? Technical Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> AardvarkBusiness.net Board Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vortex2000
PA
PA

41 ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Hi, Can Someone Help Me? Technical Issue Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
I'm new and I am having problems setting up my signature. I went to my profile as directed and there is no place for me to create it. Can any one help me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like many forums - and to help control spam - you have to have a certain number of posts under your belt before you can have a sig here.

Paul
vortex2000
PA
PA

41 ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Thank you for your help. I had no idea that was the case. That is a great idea to eliminate some spamming. Thanks Again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> AardvarkBusiness.net Board Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum