AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memory stick promos?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Other Computing Issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trev
President
President

4037 ants

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Memory stick promos? Reply with quote

Just wondering if those USB memory cards are currently cheap enough to give away as promo materials for some companies? I sort of borrowed a similar idea from a web site, but as people used to give away those tiny CD's, 100MB USB memory sticks might be a lot more use.

For example, you could put a Flash type promo on them so when someone plugs it in it boots this promo the first time, but then they can use the rest of the space for other more useful stuff. If they carry it around, it's a constant reminder of your company and a lot more use than a blinking tiny CD...

Trev
Old Welsh Guy
President
President

2041 ants

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://chinasuppliers.alibaba.com/search/china_products.html if your looking for cheap, many companies will supply 'test' orders.
trev
President
President

4037 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey - it's massive! So thats where all the people do business via China is it....could be a fortune to be made me thinks.

Then again - still not sure if I want to buy a wallet of women...really not too sure what I'd be getting.

I wonder if they also do all the shipping stuff...

Trev
Old Welsh Guy
President
President

2041 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long story but I have a client who is in the international and National shipping industry. He was also a friend before we did business, so we knew each other. Needless to say he can ship our stuff over cheaper than anyone else can, as it is shipped at cost. He also has warehousing facilities and a pick and pack section that fulfills orders Wink .

Like you say, it is massive, and so are the potential profits.
andy_copland
Executive PA
Executive PA

63 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been involved in a few memory stick promos - they work really well! Especially if you have them branded. A lot of the people they get handed out to just keep using them on and on and on.

When we did this 2 years ago (different company to the one I am now running) we gave out 32MB usb sticks with our company brochures on them - and people loved them!

If you have the money - go for it!

Andy
Roline
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Trust Reply with quote

Hi,Trev
The most important is ''Honestly and kindly to treat all the buyers,never avaricious and try to make both win between the buyer and the seller!''
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Other Computing Issues Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum