AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need a reliable person with Paypal account

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boros
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Need a reliable person with Paypal account Reply with quote

Hi, i have a small problem. I'm selling at eBay, and want to make a bizness out of this.
The main thing about it is that 3 of 4 customers @ eBay use paypal only. I live in Estonia
and paypal is not offering any services in our region.
I have plenty of stuff to sell. So you can help me and make money on it.

WHAT DO I OFFER ?
you need to recieve funds from my customers and send it to me.
its risky for me, but i think everything is gonna be okey, because i have some guarranties :
i'll ship goods, only after i recieve money from you, so if you are willing to cheat me, buyer
and cops will force YOU. Thats why i think the best way to work is the honest one.

WHAT DO YOU GET ?
You have to do nothing but recieve and send money, and get 15% from every single transfer.
Ill cover all the fees related to transfers.

I think the best way tarnsferring the money for both of us is Western Union services.
And other thing is that you are not sending money to some wierd person with e-gold account,
you are sending it to a person who obeys the same laws as you do.
You can catch me by mail.

MY CONTACTS:
E-Mail: Censored

IF you have got any questions feel free to ask me anytime.
Permanent partners are always welcome.
BernardErtl
President
President

11 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Boros, welcome to the forum.

I noticed that you have posted this exact message on several internet forums over the last two weeks.

To be honest, your "offer" reeks SCAM to me. Your patsy (aka business partner) is assuming all the risk. You could be selling stolen merchandise or just not delivering products. Guess who will get in trouble when money has been exchanged and no product delivered? No thanks.

I suggest you contact a bank to set up a merchant account for processing major credit cards (like VISA or MasterCard) if you honestly want to make a business of this.
boros
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BernardErtl wrote:
Hi Boros, welcome to the forum.

I noticed that you have posted this exact message on several internet forums over the last two weeks.

To be honest, your "offer" reeks SCAM to me. Your patsy (aka business partner) is assuming all the risk. You could be selling stolen merchandise or just not delivering products. Guess who will get in trouble when money has been exchanged and no product delivered? No thanks.

I suggest you contact a bank to set up a merchant account for processing major credit cards (like VISA or MasterCard) if you honestly want to make a business of this.

no, you a not right .
1st i have more than 200 psitive feedback rating at eBay, is that telling something for you?
2nd, it's very hard to find a real good partner with this, so i have to post not only here.
3rd, no cradit cards, or something else used. Payment's only from my customers they have verified accounts at US and good feedback rating

PLUS you can call anytime to my customers, or do what you want to do, to me clear, that money is legal.

cheers!

and my mail adress is: Censored <Mod Edit: Use PM if you wish to contact Boros>
wyn 23 QB
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

contact me boros I will be your reliable source for this deal
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of whether it's a scam (which, as Bernard points out, it probably is), it's an advertisement, and we don't allow advertising here.

Please read the forum rules before you post again.

Aaron
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum