AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the day of the internet entrepreuer dead?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Other Internet Issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kahoota
Temp

8 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Is the day of the internet entrepreuer dead? Reply with quote

Lets be honest here - with all the blue chips now getting so active with all the good stuff we (as entrepreneurs working with limited capital and staff) used to do like create loads of great content pages, content sites, forums, comparison sites etc etc - can the humble (and often wealthy from past efforts) entrepreneur make a go of it any more? I mean look into the future... the game of getting on Page One on Google is so competitive these days and winning returning users so difficult - has the entrepreneur had its day in their current shape?

I hope not but I do think the day of the entrepreneur working from his/her bedroom and making hay is over largely and now, they need backing and collaboration.

We are in a new era of combined-effort to beat the blue chips
toby
PA
PA

26 ants

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't agree at all - yep its becoming more & more competitive, especially in some markets but there are more & more marketing methods, software appearing to help you achieve - most of it comes down to effort, on a constant basis and listening to the right experts and using some of their key tips to getting it done
georgep
Executive
Executive

221 ants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i think there is still lots for us to do.

But things change all the time so as long as you change with time in the right direction there will always be ways to make a living.

My sites at this point in time are creating me more income everyday.

Stuff With Animals, Thlog
kimsanders
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so. There is a development on internet entrepreneurs to learn and discover on how to improve their business. It is also a good way of extending your promotions to be heard all over the net.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I woudn't say it's "over" but I do think it's got increasingly more difficult.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Other Internet Issues Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum