AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Outsoursing is cheaper
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Business Management Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone's questioning whether outsourcing takes place... rather, whether it's cost effective to outsource.

I hire a lot of freelancers and, going on my own experiences, have given trying to outsource and make a saving. I just never felt it worked.
am
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outsourcing for me applies particularly not non-business critical data and functions. I still think that there are certain things that are always better to be part of the internal operations on an organisation. These are for example IMO human resources, finance etc.
globalart4u
Executive PA
Executive PA

125 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: outsource Reply with quote

personally i do not like outsourcing as in the end it really is not cheaper. Take for instance companies who outsource their IT - they have a budget and every time they need to change something they need to send in a request and is it within the budget if not but need it more money leaves the company than initially anticipated for something that an in-house IT dept could have done quite easily. Have seen so many companies who have outsourced their IT depts and been frustrated as they have to wait for the new budget year for anything etc or even their finance depts. So before when they have had access to everything when in-house just asking for an analysis costs when outsourced. Definitely not cheaper in the long run
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Business Management Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum