AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for letting me join your forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charles E. White
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Thanks for letting me join your forum! Reply with quote

My name is Charles E. White and I'm from Ohio. I have been marketing online full-time since 2002 but before that sold software online on what was called a BBS since the mid 90's.

MY girlfriend is named Lisa. I have two dogs named Brutus and izzy. MY passion is bass fishing and I have a website called bassfishingohio. I have fished for bass since I was 6 years old, that is 57 years ago.

The best advice I ever got was from a friend and that was "to stay focused". That was when I first started out on the internet as we know it now and was jumping from one thing to the next.

It is my pleasure to be among the members of this board and hope we can help each other in some small way.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums, Charles. Staying focussed sounds like good advice to me. Too often people chop and change what they do, and flit from one idea to the next. Best to come up with a great idea in the first place and persevere with it so you get a stranglehold on your particular niche...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum