AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm new

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farrey82
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: I'm new Reply with quote

Hi my name Is Aaron Farrey 30 yrs old from Ohio have two beautiful kids. I'm currently unemployed got laid off 2yrs ago and haven't had steady work since. I'm curious to know more bout Internet marketing and how it works. Also, wanna know is it really real and why everybody isn't or have done it.Just trying to work at home and read that its best to join a forum with similar people like myself to give me advice to strive for better. If there's anyone on here that can relate please don't hesitate I'm open and willing to learn more. Thank You!
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aaron (a good name for here!)

Welcome to the forums. Internet marketing is very real - in fact, it's a huge industry. However, I'd argue also that it's a very competitive one and there are - let's say - lots of unscrupulous activities within the industry too (I guess that's true of anywhere). My best advice, I think, if you are going to pursue this career path, would be to learn as much as you can about the subject. Read forums, articles, etc. There is so much material out there and such a lot to learn... the more informed you can be, then the better you will be at this kind of work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum