AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5 Points To Writing An Effective Article
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yawn. Thanks for this. It's nearly my bed time and the information in this thread has been most helpful.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this treasure trove of information doesn't keep you awake at night, Kay. Rolling Eyes
b2bmarketing
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wrote:
b2bmarketing wrote:
Well if getting sig links was so lame then you wouldn't have had so many in your sig.. Wink

You completely miss the point. Rolling Eyes

There is no rule that you can't have a sig here. On the contrary, it's expressly stated in the advertising rules that you can. But in return it's expected that members who are afforded that privilege at least contribute something meaningful and original. It's basic netiquette.

So, just copying and pasting text from other places on the web, with the sole purpose of doing (perhaps multiple) 'easy' posts - which is a common tactic by some on forums, I might add - is not on.

If you can't see the difference, then that's your problem, not mine.

Paul

I completely agree with on the point that while one is benefiting out of some good back links the person can at least give some thing back by posting some useful information. Though I am not so sure about easy posts being of lesser help but thanks for putting the things in right perspective.
finvik
Executive PA
Executive PA

53 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 Points To Writing An Effective Article Reply with quote

desireejordan wrote:
Article advertising can be one of the most effective forms of online advertising. However, you must know how to write an effective article that people will read. The following 5 points will give you a good start.

5 Points To Writing An Effective Article

1. Grab the readers attention and keep it.

Most people who read an article online will only read the first paragraph or two or they will skim down through the article very quickly looking for the high points.

You want to grab the reader’s attention and interest with the headline and first paragraph. You also want to give them your main point and a good idea of what exactly the article will teach them.

2. Most Important Points First.

After your first paragraph, start writing the rest of the points from the most important to the least. This will keep the readers interest.

3. Use Bullets And Numbers.

Using bullets and numbering will catch the reader’s eye and they will be entitled to pay more attention.

4. Include Your Information

Be sure to include your name and contact information. Especially your website URL if you have one.

5. Place An Add At The End.

When you end your article, you can write something like:

For more information about ________ please go to www._______.com

Then when the reader gets to your website you can present your offer to them. They will now be more likely to act on your offer because you gave them good information free and proved that you know what you are talking about.

very nice post! article writing has ideed become an integral part of SEo, and the points you have mentioned here are really good. if any body needs to know abour article re-writing you can ask me, ready to help for FREE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum