Joined: 17 Feb 2009
|Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 am Post subject: Top in Search Engine Rankings but No Leads?
|Your website is visible in top search results still you are not getting enough leads. Have you ever tried to figure out the reason? Well, there could be so many reasons. Top most reason could be that your site was not optimized by a professional SEO expert or company. A good SEO professional would always keep SEM factor in mind while he is evolving the search engine optimization strategy for ant web site. The basic idea of SEO exercise is to bring quality traffic to the web site with the objective of converting them into buyers or clients.
What should you look for or ammend in your website if you site is visible in search engines but not getting any benefits? Here are few things you can do to get the desired result:
- Remember, itís very difficult to bring visitors to any site and therefore, it is important to hold them for a while. This means that the first impression of your website plays an important role in generating interest in the visitors to spend time on your pages. If one doesnít find some attraction or something novel in any website, he will look at other options.
- Content play an important role. It is very important to have quality content on your website to attract interest of the visitors otherwise it will fail to keep the visitor for a long time. When you develop content for your website, be honest. Keep your content to the point, informative and interesting. If a visitor find something of his interest in the content or he finds what he is looking for, the chances of leads will be more. Keep adding new website content on your website its boots the ranking as well as make the visitor to visit it again.
- Visitor friendly navigation and links through which visitor can easily explore your site should be provided on each page. Give due importance to the grammar and donít make silly spelling mistakes. It creates a very bad impression.
- Try to publish the comments and feedbacks of your clients. Positive reviews help new buyer s to make up their mind in your favor.
- Add news section in your web site. Populate this section with news regarding the technology, new products or new services etc. Give experts from media (if any) on this page regarding your company, products, services or the web site itself. All this adds confidence among the visitors of your website.
- Put your all contact information like your business address, telephone number, fax and email ids etc. properly, so that customer could contact you in any manner he likes.
The basic idea of search engine optimization is to come at the top positions in search results so that not only the traffic increases but also the leads. Convert browsers to buyers - Contact: ,,,, to optimize your site [Advert removed by moderator, Kay]