AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Get Rich Online Fast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Other Internet Issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adesh
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: How to Get Rich Online Fast Reply with quote

There are so many Internet businesses out there today that market themselves on how to get rich online fast. Most of the online business opportunities out there you will need to be very cautious on. However, there are some of them that you really can produce a significant income working from the comfort of your own home. In fact, all you really need is a computer with Internet access and a phone.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would argue that most (if not all) 'get rich quick' schemes on the 'net are a load of rubbish.

There are lots of legitimate ways to make good money online but it's not usually through the schemes that you see being pedalled here, there and everywhere.
adesh
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: There are clean online business that works Reply with quote

It is true that online business are rubbish but there are till clean business you can do that earn you cool money.

All you need is getting the right information. Let me ask you one question, What is your own view about Affiliate program online. I tell you there are clean business online (ask it shall be give unto you) INFORMATION
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My own view about affiliate marketing? Errr... I think it's great. But then it is what I do for a living.

Funny, I thought you were talking about "online business opportunities" which opens up a whole different can of ugly worms.
adesh
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: You can make money during recession time Reply with quote

Making money during a recession is not very hard, you just have to look a little harder to find the opportunities. A lot of people just get really depressed when they lose their jobs or get in trouble with their loans and so on. If you want to get out of this situation you are in then you have to look for alternative ways to make money. And right now the best way to make money during recession is with affiliate marketing.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: You can make money during recession time Reply with quote

adesh wrote:
And right now the best way to make money during recession is with affiliate marketing.

Why is that the best way?
ksdjflfjlsdf
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is really good way to make money today
nickora
Executive PA
Executive PA

79 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: arrrggg Reply with quote

Doesnt it just infuriate you when people make such bold stateents and done back it up? I think im like everyone else that desnt do affilliate marketing, i want to know how many visitors converts into how much cash with adsense and then same compared to other affilliates. is the affilliate world really secretive about stuff like this - and yeah i certainly dont expect to get any other answer than it will vary - which of course it will.

odd note though, only earlier i was reading about how the black hat boys are so open about thier tactics and willing to share, not that i would suggest that to anyone lol.
thesarasmile
Secretary
Secretary

21 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep hearing as well that there's good money to be had in affiliate marketing but it takes time to build up your projects. I wouldn't listen to ANY get rich quick scam... the operator of the scam is the only person who's going to get rich quick. And even they probably put a lot of time and money and effort into their scam.

I saw one that claimed falsely that "google was hiring" on their add and then wanted to get people to post on forums for money to build links on google. Right, google is hiring.

I wouldn't mind if there were "make your living doing 'x'" things out there that were up front saying 'most people might only make $500 a month at this, a few manage to turn it into a full time job, some do well, 2000-5000 a month, and a strange gifted and fortunate few make millions.

As for whether adsense is better or affiliate marketing, it depends on the affiliate project. Some pay more than others. I hear pharmaceuticals are the product of choice if you're just trying to get rich quick.

But hey, the owner of plentyoffish.com makes 3 million a year now in revenue just from adsense and he doesn't have any employees (except perhaps a contracted lawyer, accountant, and his web host service) Perhaps that'll give you at least some picture of the scale and popularity of a project you would need in order to make millions from adsense.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there is money to be made in affiliate marketing - you just have to do it right. I'm working on it, although I believe Paul (forum owner) has it sussed. I've been doing better on AdSense until now. But it doesn't have to be an either/or situation.

One of my newer sites, NotDelia, is a bit of a hybrid. There's some AdSense on there just to cover all bases, but it's not heavily optimised for AdSense as are some of my others. I'm trying to go down the affiliate route a bit more with this one. Luckily, I''ve found a merchant who is perfect for the site so I promote them every chance I get. It's working, slowly but surely. I won't get rich quick from it, but an extra revenue stream is always welcome. Very Happy

I'd not heard of plentyoffish, what can we learn from this project? I would like to earn 3m a year too.
thesarasmile
Secretary
Secretary

21 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plentyoffish dot com is probably North America's biggest free online dating site. Unlike any other dating website out there there are no paid accounts which is how they managed to get such a big user base. While they do have a looking for 'intimate encounter' option the site flags these users and any users who content them so that if you're there looking for a real friendship or relationship you can see if the people you're looking at are really there for the same or if they've been pursuing 'intimate encounters'.

They've recently started advertising on t.v. and the owner from Vancouver B.C. has been on the news lately.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, thanks. I guess dating is big business. Even some of our more conservative broadsheet newspapers are promoting it fairly heavily these days.

Affiliate Future has a lot of good merchants in the 'adult' line, so it's something you can easily get into if you want to try affiliate marketing in that industry. I put a sex and dating page on my BE site - it has its ups and downs Wink - but I make more money out of selling insurance. Maybe I'm just not doing it right.
jonicode
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wrote:
I would argue that most (if not all) 'get rich quick' schemes on the 'net are a load of rubbish.

There are lots of legitimate ways to make good money online but it's not usually through the schemes that you see being pedalled here, there and everywhere.

Agreed. That's why for assurance, don't part with your cozy day job for good no matter how promising the offers of online money making could be, or at least always have a plan B.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Other Internet Issues Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum