AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Older generations can also win on the internet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevor
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Older generations can also win on the internet Reply with quote

....When the 4 of us were pensioned off, we felt it was not quite the end of the road. So we fought back, we went to work and created a website that in a small way challenges one of the largest classified web sites in the world. .. it's small and we have to learn everything from the ground up, we are from the generation that never had a PC until we were at least 50.. and some. But we are learning to be a success..I would like to know are there other groups like this?? regards Trevor Lott
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Trevor

Welcome to Aardvark. This isn't a bad start at an introduction (so I'm moving it to the Introductions Forum). Care to tell us a bit about yourself? Once we know you, we'll be interested in hearing about your website.

I think age doesn't matter on the Internet. Cool I suppose I'd be classified as a "silver surfer" but to h3ll with that - I'll dye my hair. Twisted Evil

Did you decide on the new classifieds project just to get back at your previous employer or did you have some strategy that suggested this was the best way forward for you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum