AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Think about the market, let's do the business~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eckochen
Secretary
Secretary

21 ants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Think about the market, let's do the business~ Reply with quote

Raining day, if you go to the shopping center with an umbrella, what do you gonna do in front of the shopping center?
Mostly will put it away and swing it, then get into the mall.

Think about the business building, hotel, hospital, school, bookstore, bank, church, gallery, movie theater, etc. how many facilities in US?

The idea that I'm talking about the is put a device in front of the door, everybody can put the umbrella into the hole, then pull it out, thers is a plastic bag cover the umbrella.

If you are interested in it. please contact me.
The proposal is ready, devices is ready, manufacturing is ready.
tony.chen@royalton.com.cn
toronto_body@hotmail.com
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, no one is going to be interested in helping you or your business until or unless you contribute something of use or interest to the forum. As with any forum, you get out what you put in. All you've put in is adverts for your business.

You could discuss business strategy, tell us about how you hope to succeed, you could do lots of things on here and make some friends. But throwing adverts at us isn't going to do you any good and is likely to get you banned.
eckochen
Secretary
Secretary

21 ants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay wrote:
Tony, no one is going to be interested in helping you or your business until or unless you contribute something of use or interest to the forum. As with any forum, you get out what you put in. All you've put in is adverts for your business.

You could discuss business strategy, tell us about how you hope to succeed, you could do lots of things on here and make some friends. But throwing adverts at us isn't going to do you any good and is likely to get you banned.

I'm just looking for someone who may interested in doing the business in the States, my point is if that's a good opportunity to make the money, why it can't happened? If I'm in the States, I'll go to the building, shopping center, etc myself.

I'm in Shanghai, that's why I'm looking for someone is good at sales, this devices is functional machine, and it helps the company saved the labor, reduce the accident, if it is not useful, it doesn't make any sense to sell it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum