AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which is Best way of Link Building?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christiaan Harden
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Which is Best way of Link Building? Reply with quote

adrika12 wrote:
I am going to design my new site. I don't have any experience about it. Some one tell me which is best link building strategy

Directory submission
Forum Posting
Article Submission
Social bookmarking
Blog commenting
Blog posting
Press Release
or any other

I am waiting here your reply

Guest blogging can be a very effective tactic. Write for like-minded, authority sites and get lots of backlink juice.

If you can get links form .gov and .edu sites this can be very helpful too.
Drachsi
Executive PA
Executive PA

136 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Seems like a good list Reply with quote

For somebody with no knowledge about linking, you have created a good list of possibilities.

Drachsi
virtualofficeoc
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I think quality of backilnks are more important now. So for that we need join specific forums, directories, bookmarking sites with good pr.

Thanks
SpencerR
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say it is good to have links from different places, so that it looks and it IS natural. So a little bit of everything.
silverlining
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Does Google care any more about links? Reply with quote

Drachsi wrote:
Google has nearly a complete copy of the Internet on their servers. They create the results based on their code. Links are nice to have, but I heard you need a mimum of 1,000 top quality ones to make a difference. Far better is updating your website and Blog so the search engine knows you are active.
Drachsi

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could expand on this comment.

I'm currently an intern and have been given the monkey work to perennially post free ads, free press releases etc ahead of the site launch. The idea I've been told is to increase back up links. Are you inferring this is near pointless?
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting comments about a new website Reply with quote

Drachsi wrote:
Your comments felt personal.

Don't take it personally. I just get frustrated when people say things as though they are fact, when they're not.

Drachsi wrote:
Your post about building a website in a niche market was interesting. Perhaps you could explain how you made it successful.

The website I was referring to was http://www.kendalcottages.com - it is one year in now, and we've made it successful through a number of different methods.

1. choice of property / location
2. choice of domain
3. dominance of key niche search terms (eg. kendal cottages, kendal cottage, kendal self-catering, etc.)
4. offering a quality product (repeat business is already kicking in)

Drachsi wrote:
I have one niche website and have top position, but it is not a very popular term. I have another, which continues to stay in the top 3, about life in a village, with interactive maps, videos, and local information, with a direct link from Wikipedia. This has a lot more visitors.

Drachsi

...and does it do well? Does it actually sell something or is it just a resource with information?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum