AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Customers turned off by call centres
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Claire
Executive
Executive

218 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Only recently joined Aardvark Business as I have just started a new job, I see exactly what you are all saying about telephone answering, call centres are terrible thats why I think it is more effective to have a virtual Pa, who has details about products, services etc. There is a good company that provides this service within the Uk and unlike the bigger supliers of Virtual Offices, this company doesnt charge you for the amount of calls you receive, witch means they are an ideal solution for small to meduim businesses. Check out the site

www.commercepoint.co.uk
Fanm01
Secretary
Secretary

14 ants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had direcway intner service, which was a real pain in the ass so i was always calling tech support 5-10 times per week, half the time i got someone speaking 75% spanish.

UGH, so glad that part of my life is gone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum