AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brand Spankin New!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkinnyBodyWithRonnie
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Brand Spankin New! Reply with quote

Hi all!

Veronica Sanders here and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a 26 yr old wife and mother of 3 who is a full time work from home mom for Skinny Body Care. I'm in Duncanville, TX and I love all forms of art, as well as traveling, and finding different ways to save money. As a matter of fact, i'm participating in Dave Ramsey's Money Makeover at the moment. I stumbled upon the forum from someone who suggested a list of places to chat about your business. I'm looking to connect with others who may be interested in a business opportunity and to share ideas for marketing and advertising. Anything else you'd like to know about me i'll be glad to share if you drop me a line. Glad to meet you all in advance. Have a blessed day!
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums, Veronica.

Skinny Body Care... that's MLM, isn't it? (I did a quick search...) That's not really the kind of thing we welcome here - I wouldn't personally regard it as a real business.

Perhaps I can save you some time (and money) by referring you to this link:
http://mlmdebtcrusher.com/info/skinny-body-care/37

As for Dave Ramsey, I have no idea who he is. Do you pay for his "Money Makeover"? Confused

Took a quick look at his site and it just seems to be just obvious stuff such as pay off your debts, pay off your house as quickly as you can, get the best for your savings/investments, etc. etc. Information that's available from a whole myriad of online sources...
callbox
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Welcome.

Hey Veronica,

II hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

I'm Natalie, by the way. I work with [removed], it's one of the [link removed] in the world. In case you know anyone who might need help with their [link removed], let me know.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Natalie

[link removed]
SkinnyBodyWithRonnie
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Thanks Natalie! Reply with quote

Hi Natalie and thanks for the warm welcome. I'll check out your website and pass the information along to anyone who would like to use your services. Have a great day! Very Happy
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natalie... that kind of advertising usually earns you an immediate ban on here. Good job I'm in a forgiving mood.

Your other 3 identical posts have all been removed. Please have a re-read of our guidelines...

Thanks

Aaron

PS - Welcome, Veronica...
SkinnyBodyWithRonnie
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome Aaron. Have an awesome day!
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No comment on that link I gave you, Veronica...?
SkinnyBodyWithRonnie
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That website (personal blog) is irrelevant and I don't reply to negative posts.

Have a blessed day! Very Happy
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it irrelevant?

...because it's off-topic (I don't think so) or it's just not what you want to hear?

It's only negative if you want to be blinkered into thinking it's great. It's positive, surely, if someone saves you a lot of time, effort and money.

Did you read the comments that followed from all the people who'd tried it?

The author even comments:

Quote:
For anyone that bashed my post when you first started SBC, then later come to find out I was right on after just a couple months or less with your "so called leaders"... please come back and say 'you were right Wallace'... Also, I am not bashing the products, or the industry, lets get that right. I am just talking the truth about this particular company, I have not said anything in my article that was not true... but I can understand that sometimes the truth hurts... get over it, life is too short!

...and it's followed by several "you were right" responses.

Sometimes you try to help people and it gets thrown back in your face. Oh well... good luck!
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That website (personal blog) is irrelevant and I don't reply to negative posts.

Sorry if I'm going off topic, but that comment reminds me of a merchant we were affiliated with who went all stroppy about some criticisms - because they "don't respond to negative feedback". Laughing

Oh well, here is my ultimatum to you, Paul. I will only respond if you say nice things, otherwise I can not participate on this forum.
SkinnyBodyWithRonnie
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this was supposed to be a Welcome blog, not, let me show you how your business is a scam (even though I don't acquire the knowledge to be able to make a legitimate judgement). But oh well. I don't need your luck, my checks cash every week and the Lord is blessing me by helping others. Think what you will. No need of me talking to you. Your mind is made up and so is mine. SBC 4 Life. Have a blessed day Smile

#No longer following this thread. Waste of my time. Wink
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask yourself the question, "What have I got to gain giving you this link?" The answer... "nothing".

Don't take me for a nasty person... I'm not! I am genuinely trying to help and advise you. I've seen many a scheme like this before. The link I gave you isn't just a one-off link from one person. Have a look at these links also:

http://nathangonzalezmarketing.com/tag/skinny-body-care-scam
http://www.drrickfraser.com/skinny-body-care-reviews-scam/
http://www.nextlevelnetworkmarketing.com/2011/11/skinny-body-care-scam-or-legitimate.html

You might like to watch this video too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGUxA9L1xA

...which is accompanied by the following text:

Quote:
So, work for 3 months and see no returns after getting 15 people in! and making a company earn more than 50 thousand dollars in a few months! Dont destroy friendships and family for something that wont do any good.. remember any company that sell one or a couple of products it just selling you a plan for them to make money not you!

These are people that have tried it out!

Without searching, I know there will be lots of people out there that will say SBC is fantastic. Why? The simple answer is that they want people to sign up under them, and you need to tell those people how brilliant it is in order to get them to sign up.

Anyway, I may be wasting my time but I urge you to try and stand back from what you are doing and question whether it's a really good thing to be involved in.

If you do ever quit, please swallow your pride and come back and let us know. I know that may be a hard thing to admit to but it may just help others like I'm trying to help you. I'm not the negative person you have me marked for.

I'll leave you with this post from another board which for me sums it all up as well as I can put it myself:

Quote:
I would avoid all multilevel marketing programs, this one included. Even where the products are effective--and weight loss products are almost never effective--the cost is consistently too high for what you get.

I've got a relative who gets into one after the other, and everyone is "different" than the last. She's always just sure "this one's going to make a ton of money," and of course they never do. In her case, she works hard and at least manages not to lose too big. But I have yet to see one that wasn't a waste of time.

So get a real job or do real work, avoid get-rich-quick schemes, and if you need to lose weight, eat less and exercise more. Make sure you eat some vegetables--and I don't mean French Fries--so you'll get the fiber (which is one of the "key ingredients" in Skinny Body Care. If you need a metabolism boost, drink a cup of green tea. So you've got your fiber, appetite suppressant and metabolism boost, and it cost you next to nothing. You want even more benefit? Go for a half-hour walk: boosts metabolism, suppresses appetite, AND burns calories! And is FREE!

By the way, I tried to do some research on Skinny Body Care, but there are about 20 websites offering "reviews" that are really set up to get you to buy into the program. That alone, if nothing else, would make me VERY skeptical.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum