AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inrtoducing myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hscustom
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Inrtoducing myself Reply with quote

Hi, I'm still relatively new to AardvarkBusiness forum and still finding my way around. I live in Durban, South Africa and being semi-retired am trying to establish a sustainable income to supplement a very small old age state pension. So far I already have joined several business opportunity groups and sites that take up most of my spare time. I feel I have now reached my limit as far as the number of opportunities I can cope with. Most of what I belong to seem to offer very promising potential for growing one's business and I'd be more than happy to share these with anyone interested in researching these opportunities.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums - hope you enjoy it here. May I ask... what is it you are doing to try to supplement your income?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum