AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where's my clients????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terrel Shumway
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its 9 July and the site promises a new design on 1 July.

Try a simple splash page with an opt-in box at the very least. And send me a relevant free report through your autoresponder.

Stick to your deadlines. I can understand why you are having a hard time finding clients.
dicon
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Terrel

Thanks for the advice. The website is ready just waiting on the bank to set up the credit card processing bit. I take your point and i agree it is not very professional.

Regards
Dicon
Emmelle
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Wheres my clients????? Reply with quote

I am one of dicons "clients"
He has been selling (supposedly) on Ebay and not coming up with the goods.
He takes your money and then spins a tale about the great demand and having to order more. He doesn't answer emails or phone calls now and as you see his site is virtually non-existent with a phone number he doesn't reply to. Surely if you bid and win at auction the goods should be waiting to be sent off, not waiting for more to be bought in.
I am only one of at least half a dozen who haven't received any goods or refunds after almost a month and and left negative feedback. There could be more as he is now de-registered on Ebay
After all the aggro trying to get my goods all I want now is my money back.
Anyone can check his feedback on Ebay UK. His user name is "cwbroadband"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum